Jordan Ramis PC is a team of professionals committed to exceptional client service. We encourage teamwork, participation, and continuous improvement by everyone in our three offices. Our professionals continually strive for excellence, and our attorneys are regularly listed in Chambers USA, Super Lawyers®, and Best Lawyers®.
Jordan Ramis PC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Current openings are listed below. If you don't see a particular position posted, but are interested in exploring a career with Jordan Ramis PC, we encourage you to submit a resume and cover letter to: Careers@jordanramis.com.
No open positions at this time.
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to being a law firm that is welcoming and inclusive to all individuals. Diversity and inclusion is a core value for us, and one that we believe fuels a firm culture that reflects the full richness of our communities. A diverse workforce also opens us to new ways of understanding, thinking, and being. We believe that an environment that places diversity and inclusion at its center is truly essential to creating the best possible client outcomes and employee experiences.
Jordan Ramis PC seeks and promotes diversity both internally and externally, and is committed to fostering a culture of mutual respect, understanding, genuine inclusiveness, and support. We desire not to just talk the talk, but to walk the walk that a truly diverse and inclusive firm culture requires. For us that includes:
- Maintaining an active diversity and inclusion committee, itself representing our various firm stakeholders;
- Actively investing in and pursuing the recruitment, retention, and advancement of diverse client service team members at all levels;
- Participating and partnering with community organizations committed to diversity and equal access to justice;
- Ensuring that lawyers and staff of varying backgrounds and perspectives succeed, advance, and are represented in leadership positions within the firm;
- Thinking and acting like leaders on issues related to diversity and inclusion in our profession, and in our community at large.